• Home
  • News
  • Le temps de renouveler / time to renew your membership to SCM / CSM

Le temps de renouveler / time to renew your membership to SCM / CSM

29 Jun 2018 8:56 AM | CSM Webmaster (Administrator)


The English version will follow.

Chers et chères membres de la SCM,

Le 15 juin marque le début de l’année d’adhésion, c’est donc le moment de se reconnecter à la Société canadienne des médiévistes et de faire des plans pour l’année à venir. Notre société croît de manière exponentielle depuis la migration de notre site Internet vers un nouveau domaine. En 2017, 60% du trafic vers notre site est venu de moteurs de recherches et de partages sur les réseaux sociaux; les 40% restants provenaient de marque-pages ou de liens directs. Si notre nouveau site représente un portail vers d’autres médiévistes… vous y êtes-vous déjà connectés et avez-vous mis votre profil à jour?


Il est possible de mettre à jour votre profil et de renouveler votre adhésion avec facilité et rapidité. Il suffit de se connecter à la section « membre » de notre site: https://canadianmedievalists.org Si c’est votre première visite sur le nouveau site, il faudra choisir l’option “j’ai oublié mon mot de passe” et suivre les directions. Vous pouvez aussi contacter Andrew si vous avez besoin d’aide canmedwebmaster@gmail.com

Cherchez-vous un cadeau de graduation à offrir à un ou une diplômé-e ? Il est possible d’offrir une adhésion à cette adresse : https://canadianmedievalists.org/Gift-Memberships-and-Donations

Notre site Internet facilite les connexions entre collègues, entre médiévistes, entre Canadien-nes et chercheur-es du Canada, que vous participiez à notre colloque annuel ou non. Renouvelez votre adhésion dès aujourd’hui – et considérez l’option de renouvellement automatique pour soutenir les initiatives de la SCM. Cette année la Société va développer ses réseaux sociaux à travers de nouvelles initiatives, nous avons un nouveau numéro de Florilegiumà paraître et la Société continue de souligner les recherches innovantes à travers les prix que nous décernons. Nous espérons vous retrouver nombreux au Congrès de l’année prochaine qui se tiendra à l’Université de Colombie-Britannique début juin : https://www.congress2019.ca. Toutes ces activités sont rendues possibles par le renouvellement des adhésions des membres.

Merci pour votre soutien à nos efforts,

Meredith Bacola                                                                                             SCM Secrétaire-TreasurerMeredith.Bacola@umanitoba.ca

Merci à Lucie Laumonier pour cette traduction.

Dear CSM member,

With our membership year beginning on June 15th, now is a great time to reconnect with the society and plan for the year ahead. Our society continues to grow exponentially since the transference of our website to a new domain. For instance, website analytics have shown that in 2017, 60% of our website traffic has come through search engines and social media sharing, with the remaining 40% coming from a direct bookmark or link. If this is our portal to other medievalists…have you logged in and updated your profile yet?


You can update your profile and membership quickly and easily by logging into the members’ only section of our website: https://canadianmedievalists.org If you haven’t been to our new website yet, you will have to choose the ‘forgot password’ option and follow the prompts. Further questions can be directed to Andrew, our webmaster, at canmedwebmaster@gmail.com

Looking for a graduation present for a postgraduate? Encourage their connection with other medievalists through providing a gift membership here: https://canadianmedievalists.org/Gift-Memberships-and-Donations



Our website facilitates connections, amongst colleagues, amongst medievalists, amongst Canadians and researchers in Canada, whether you attend our annual Congress or not. Please renew your membership today and consider choosing the recurring option so that SCM/CSM may continue to sustain its initiatives. This year, the society looks forward to new social media initiatives, a forthcoming Florilegium volumeand acknowledging cutting edge research through our prize offerings. We also hope to reconnect with many of you at next year’s Congress, which will be hosted by the University of British Columbia in early June: https://www.congress2019.ca. All these initiatives and others are made possible by your timely membership renewal.

Thank you for supporting the vital work that we do, 

 Meredith Bacola                                                                  

CSM Secretary-Treasurer/ Meredith.Bacola@umanitoba.ca


© 2017-18 The Society of Canadian Medievalists. Designed and Developed by Andrew Klein and Serina Patterson. All rights reserved.  Powered by Wild Apricot.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software